Hands-on-sessions. Learn how to shoot like a pro.
The Workshops are designed for individuals, businesses, authors, filmmakers, musicians, bloggers, or anyone interested in creating movies that people will want to watch over and over again. Allen Bronstein, author of Make iPhone Movies Everyone Loves, will show you everything you need to know.
The Workshops range from introductory to advanced and are designed to cover specific topics such as:
- Mobile filmmaking fundamentals
- Simple techniques for composing pictures like a pro
- Smartphone and tablet apps
- How to create a story, without writing script, using The Shot List Method™
- Camera and filming techniques
- The basics of story creation and scripting
- Moviemaking gear and apps
- How upload your videos to YouTube and Vimeo
Advanced classes cover the following:
- Business video creation for websites and social media
- How to shoot great Interviews: the tools and techniques
- Produce Multimedia content using photographs, video, music, and narration
- How to shoot a great Video Blog or Selfie
- How to shoot a music video
- Professional lighting techniques using available light or inexpensive tools
- Smartphone video editing with iMovie
- How to shoot a travelogue
Click to sign up for a workshop.
If you have questions please email Allen Bronstein.